GERALD ODUM – MENSAH FEATURES ON LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE COVER SEPTEMBER EDITION
This months edition of the the Lifestyle Magazine Cover features one of Ghana’s raising young entrepreneurs. The magazine cover seeks to spotlight young hardworking entrepreneurs and individuals doing great things in their areas of discipline and communities.
Gerald Odum-Mensah is the CEO of FOCUZ AFRIQ MEDIA, with a degree in Political Science and Information Studies Degree Honors (12/2019), completed West African Secondary School Examination in 2011 and his the Manager of CJ Biggerman one of the fastest growing artist in Ghana.
Gerald has worked with many organisations and institution such as
- Florence Arku Addo Foundation (UK) (01/2019 – 31 / 07 / 19) Programs and Projects Coordinator.
- KASA ENTERTAINMENT – Assistant Manager.
- Catholic Students Union (04/2012 – 10/2014)- Activist.
- St. Theresa’s Parish Youth Council (2014 – 2015)- Deputy Youth Organizer.
- St. Theresa’s Youth Association (STHEYA) (2018 – 31 / 07 / 19) – Member.
- CAMPUS PLUZZ on PLUZZ FM (2016) Resource Manager.
- THE CAMPUS SHOW ( Pan African Tv) (05/2018 – 31 / 07 / 19) Producer
He also has some achievements to his name and hard-work such as:
• Best Student Entrepreneur Nominee (08/2015 – 09/2016) UMB GHANA TERTIARY AWARDS
• Winner, Most Promising Comedy Show (09/2017) (Ghana Comic Awards
• Tourism Youth Activist (08/2016 – 31 / 07 / 19) African Heritage Project
• Programs and Projects Deputy Head (03/2016 – 05/2017) University of Ghana SRC